We Are Open
COVID-19 | We're Still Open!
Dear customers & local community
Following the advice provided by the Government & World Health Organisation, Countrywide Mobility will remain open. The wellbeing of our staff and our valued customers at this challenging time is essential to us, however, offering support to those who need it and keeping them independent and mobile is vital.
We have established a series of precautionary measures in accordance with the advice and information provided by Public Health England and the World Health Organisation to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff in our store and visits to customers homes. These are as follows:
- We have instructed our engineers and sales staff who handle products to wear gloves when attending any deliveries, repair visits or demonstrations. Please do not be alarmed as this is just a precautionary measure.
- Any employees that are showing any symptoms have been instructed to self-isolate for the requisite number of days depending on their specific household circumstances.
- Our showroom and individuals have been issued with the recommended guidelines for washing and sanitising hands and have been instructed to increase the frequency of washing, including after every entry and exit of our premises. Paper towels have also replaced hand towels.
- Equipment (including IT equipment and vehicles) have been allocated to designated individuals where practical and are thoroughly sanitised at appropriate intervals e.g card payment machine after every use.
- Additional hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes have been issued to all staff. Vehicles and demonstration equipment are being sanitised after each use.
- We are actively discouraging shaking hands, personal physical greetings and close contact. Where practical we are promoting physical distancing between staff and customers in the showroom or on visits.
We will continue to monitor the situation very closely and abide by the advice provided. If you have any questions about any of our products or any current orders, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01905 29950 and our team will be happy to help.